In this policy
“our”, “we” or “us” means the company providing your app services.
“you” means you, the person using these services, or visiting our website
“services” means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website
Information we collect
If you are just surfing and reading information on our website or applications then we collect and store the following information about your visit
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- your browsing behaviour
- your online transactions
- your account activity
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URLs of the pages you visit
- the domain name of the page you visit after leaving our website
If you are our customer, our Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our services. Choose the Terms and Conditions that refer to the service you use. The relevant Terms and Conditions set out our commitments to you regarding collecting, holding and using information about you.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide the products and services to you
- To market our product and services to you, including contacting you electronically
- To improve the services we provide to you
- To respond to communications from you including complaints
- To conduct research and statistical analysis of your product usage
- To protect and enforce our legal rights and interests including defending a claim
- For any other purposes authorised under the privacy Act.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Access to your information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
To update your personal information, such as your billing address, you can contact us by email.
When signing in or shopping online, look for the ‘padlock’ symbol at the bottom of your web browser. The ‘padlock’ symbol is a certificate of authenticity and ensures the site is secure. You can double-click the padlock symbol to view the certificate’s details.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is the most accepted way of ensuring the security of transmitted information to and from Internet sites worldwide. On our site, it operates when you complete and send forms, but not while you are simply surfing the site.
Turning off cookies
How do I unsubscribe from email marketing communications?
There are two ways to unsubscribe to any email message
– Follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email
– In writing using the contact details contained in the message
How do I file a complaint?
If you feel that your email address has been used without your permission and contacting the sender has not yielded satisfactory results please contact us directly.
Changing this policy
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our website. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the website.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your personal information on the website’s [message board/ chat room], you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.